Sunday, June 7, 2009

Vacation Part 1

I know that I haven't done anything with this in a while, but summer is here and we are already back from our main vacation! I have lots of pics to share from the past few months and some pretty fun memories too!

We headed out early Friday evening, spent the night in Arkansas and then made our first planned stop in Canton, TX. They have a HUGE flea market that goes on one weekend a month. We got lucky and was able to hit that weekend! I hadn't been able to do this event in about four years, so I was pretty happy. We found things for everyone (even Allison's friend, Holly) except me. But I was just happy to get to go!

We then headed west to the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We had a great time visiting Grandma and Grandpa and their new apartment in Texas! We swam and went to the new observation area at the airport (which is very cool) and had an early celebration for Scott's birthday.

No comments: